Saturday, May 23, 2009
So the other day Aubrey said "Mommy, you and Daddy had a baby?", in reference to baby Ethan. I said ya we had a baby, and she said "Mommy next time ME and YOU have a baby? Please!" Haha she is SOOO cute! She keeps asking me if me and her can please have a baby together haha. She also told us yesterday when we were all having a conversation about being married that SHE is married. We said oh to who? She told us "I'm married to Kyyyyle"! Haha! All the guys @ our church love her and she definitely loves them - cracks me up! She is also still goin' strong on the big girl potty YAYYY maybe soon I will only have to buy ONE set of diapers :). We went to Buckner Park a few times this week - it is AMAZING, and the zoo! So much fun - I LOOOVE being able to spend time with my kids and do fun th ings without having to worry about school or work!!!! Gotta go :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment