YAYYYY today Aubs asked to use the big girl potty!! We bought the "big girl princess potty" when she was about 18 mos old because she kept asking to use one, and we thought wow maybe she is just ready early - haha. But she wasn't, she just thought it was fun to sit on every now and then when Mommy or Daddy went to the bathroom, lol! She knows the feelings of when she has to pee or poop so I knew she was starting to get ready now, and whenever I'd ask her if she wanted to use the big girl potty when she told me she had to go, she always said no, and everyone keeps telling me, just wait until she's ready, she will be ready eventually and it will be easier that way. Sooo, hopefully everyone is right, because she went to Dennis this morning after their bath (they love to take baths together on mornings he doesn't have to work early :)!), and she told him she had to go potty!! So she proceeded to go, TWICE, in the big girl potty (and got some pretty good candy afterwards of course:)!! So proud of her! Haha only a mother would be this proud of a little bit of pee in the toilet :)! Speaking of that, I didn't know where she was just now, and found out she followed Dennis outside - and she's naked! Ha!
Anyways I am really enjoying this blog thing!!! Little Ethan is screaming for some milk from his mommy right now :), so I'm going to go feed him!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay Aubs!!! And her being outside nakie=HILARIOUS!!!
I'm SoOoOoOo proud of you for making a blog!!! now we can really keep updated on each others lives when i move ... (small tear) ... thanks so much for making my bday so amazing! we'll have to do it again soon! love you!
Post a Comment